Cigarette boxes may look like unremarkable, commonplace objects. Yet the parts of these boxes have been meticulously determined to fulfill various functions. The size and dimension of a cigarette box play a vital part in the entire smoking experience. This is true for various reasons, including:
- Ensuring the safety of the smoke contained therein
- Drawing the attention of customers passing by the product on the shelf.
A brief history of the size of cigarette boxes:
The kinds of cigarettes sold and consumers’ tastes have developed throughout time, resulting in a shift in the proportions of cigarette boxes. The product was most commonly sold in loose packs or tiny tins at the beginning of the cigarette industry. However, when cigarette smoking became more widespread, producers started developing increasingly attractive and sophisticated ways to package the products.
Manufacturers’ introduction of flip-top boxes in the early 1900s was one of the first significant developments in the size of cigarette boxes. These boxes made it simpler for customers to get the cigarettes they purchased. However, at the same time, they increased the level of protection that the smokers received.
In the middle of the 1900s, companies started to manufacture soft packs, which resulted in yet another significant shift in the proportions of cigarette boxes. Traditional hard packs were more bulky to transport than soft packs, which made them more appealing to customers.
These days, cigarette boxes are available in a wide range of sizes to cater to the several brands of tobacco products now available on the market and customers’ various preferences. Despite this, the standard size for a cigarette box is still a hard pack containing 20 cigarettes.
Dimensional influences on cigarette boxes:
The following are some reasons why cigarette box dimensions are important:
Several different variables can determine the size of a cigarette box:
- The quantity of cigarettes in a pack determines the size of the box, which must be larger if there are more cigarettes in the pack. Because the 20s, 25s, and 100s are the usual sizes, a wide range of dimensions of a cigarette box is available to accommodate them all.
- The size and form of the cigarette: Cigarettes are available in a wide range of sizes and forms, for example, from slims to kings to 100s. Because these cigarettes come in various styles, the box needs to be divided into sections with varied capacities. The length of the smoke is as follows:
The size of the individual cigarettes also impacts the dimensions of the cigarette box. The most typical cigarette box dimensions cm for a cigarette are its height, which is 3.307 inches, and its width, which is 0.319 inches; this dimension is often referred to as the “king size.” However, various alternative cigarette sizes are available, including slim, ultra-thin, 100s, and 120s, each with a unique height and diameter. The length and breadth of the box are defined by the size of the cigarettes contained therein.
- Extra Features: A soft pack, rounded edges, and flip-top lids are some additional elements found on some cigarette boxes. These characteristics can have an impact on the total measurements of the box.
- Warning labels and product branding: The law requires including a variety of warning labels and product branding on cigarette boxes. The size of these labels can impact the total dimensions of the box.
Necessary Things to Know About the Dimensions of Cigarette Boxes
If you are a retailer or a manufacturer of cigarettes, you know the significance of having the appropriate cigarette box dimensions in inches that house your products. Cigarette boxes protect them from moisture and other elements, advertise the brand name and logo, draw customers, and guarantee that the cigarettes are legal.
Options for Personalization Regarding the Size of Cigarette Boxes
You can personalize your cigarette boxes to reflect your tastes and preferences if you want them to stand out from the rest of the pack. Some of the customizable choices for the dimensions of cigarette packaging box are as follows:
Shape of the box:
You have several options when selecting the shape of the box, including a rectangular, square, hexagonal, or triangular shape. You can also select an opening style that best suits your needs, such as a flip-top, slide-out, or magnetic closing.
Color of the box:
You can select a box in one of several colors, including white, black, red, green, or blue. You can also pick from a wide range of color tones and gradations. Pantone colors are another option for matching the colors of your brand identity.
Regarding the box’s customization, you can select from plain, embossed, debossed, foil-stamped, or spot UV. In your boxes, you can also include your brand’s name, logo, slogan, and photographs. Alternate fonts and formatting options are also available for use with your material.
Finishing on the box:
You have several options available to you when it comes to selecting a finishing for your boxes, including a matte or glossy lamination. Your boxes will have a more professional appearance and an additional layer of defense if you laminate them.
How to Place an Order for Tailored Cigarette Box Measurements
Contact us here at myboxprinter only if you want cigarette box dimensions mm tailored specifically to your items. We are a top firm in the packaging industry. And we provide custom cigarette boxes of the highest quality at affordable prices. We have a staff of knowledgeable individuals who can assist you in selecting the cigarette box dimensions. In addition, we provide free design help, free delivery, a quick turnaround time, and a satisfaction guarantee for every one of our customers.
You may place an order with us for customized cigarette box dimensions by adhering to these straightforward steps:
- Provide us with your parameters in our online form when requesting an estimate.
- Look at the pricing quote we provided, then place your order.
- You will receive a digital proof of your design for review and approval.
- Personalized cigarette boxes are delivered right to your doorstep.